High demand for IELTS tests has placed unprecedented strain on the online test booking site, email system and phone lines. Thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time.
Please read carefully for important details about our service at this time:
COMMUNICATING WITH OUR TEST CENTRE:
Technical issues with the test booking website are being fixed; you may have intermittent access to the IDP test booking system over the weekend, if the technical issues are resolved.
Email is the preferred and only method of communication with IELTS Victoria Test Centre at this time. Emails will be prioritized by date and time they are received, to ensure fair and consistent service to all test takers.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, EMAIL does NOT guarantee or secure you a spot, nor acts as a reservation list.
The IELTS Victoria phone system is turned OFF and is NOT being answered. You may leave a voice message; however, please also send an email, as this is the only way we can time-stamp requests and inquiries to ensure priority responses.
EXTRA TEST DATES AND TIMES:
Our Test Centre has added extra tests in April and May.
We will continually add more test dates in the booking system to respond to increased demand.
PAYING FOR A TEST
You should be able to pay for your test online, but some test takers report issues with the payment system at My Essentials.
After you book your test, if you cannot make payment online, you can make payments via two other methods:
1. In person at the Test Centre, between 11am-12pm and 2pm-3pm, Monday to Friday.
2. Via eTransfer. Please use email@example.com when setting up the eTransfer.
PLEASE NOTE: In-person payments cannot be received outside of the two times above, due to staff schedules and Covid-19 restrictions at our facility.
BOOKING A TEST WHILE THE WEBSITE IS DOWN:
Due to technical issues, a temporary ‘gateway’ to our booking engine has been created. Full instructions can be found at the following link or in the steps below.
1. Begin the process of creating a secure VPN browser via this URL: https://www.torproject.org/download/
2. Once you are on this webpage, select the type of platform you are using (Windows, OS X, Android or Linux).
3. Download the browser.
4. Once the VPN browser is downloaded (installed) from Tor, please copy the following link into the newly created VPN web browser:
This will take you to the IELTS Essentials booking site!
5. Once you are on IELTS Essentials, you must go through the online registration and select the Global Village Victoria venue.
Answers to frequently asked questions will be posted periodically on social media, to assist you with getting answers to common questions at this time. To receive alerts and updates, please like our page: https://www.facebook.com/ieltsvictoria
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org